About Me

My photo
Mia Katrice Smith 21 Years Young Mother of Kori Marie Smith UWG Class of 2015 ...small girl with big dreams and ambitions=)

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hidden Secrets

 I am an extravagant sixteen year old.
People think they know me, but the story's untold.
I was born in New York, to be more specific Southside Queens.
I am the most beautiful teenager you have ever seen.
I strut when I walk.
I hold my head up high.
I wear my hair way down my back,
and my skirts above my thigh.
My hair is sandy red.
My eyes are cinnamon brown.
My lips are just luscious,
and my face is perfectly round.
When I walk by the boys all stare.
The girls break their necks to speak to me.
They follow me everywhere.
I'm the life of the party.
My hair is never ugly and my outfit is always tight.
My parents are rich.
The word broke never comes out my mouth.
Ask anyone around here,
I'm the baddest of the South.
I have made straight A's since I've been in school.
I have never failed a test,
and I have never broke a rule.
Guys are not an issue.
They just come and go.
As soon as I lose one, I pick up two mo'.
I'm my own person.
I'm one of a kind.
I'll emphasize my accent,
and make you lose yo' mind.
I eat very healthy;
that's how I keep my curves.
I have life on a silver platter,
because that's what I deserve.
My life is basically perfect, as you can see,
but there are hidden secrets inside of me.
I don't let it show on the outside,
because I don't want to be stereotyped at all.
I'm HIV positive;
I was diagnosed last fall.....

No comments:

Post a Comment